Justice is revenge for those who have suffered loses,
And for others it’s a punishment
It involves the truth, not the lies
If you want Justice you must be able to stand up for the truth.
It is not just going to come and knock on your door
You must be able to listen to the truth
What is justice really?
Is it truth, or revenge?
What is truth?
What is revenge?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Justice by Gavin Buttar )
- My Dear Sweet Kira, Michael McParland
- The Writing Competition!, Denis Martindale
- Daru Piyo, Talk To The Girl And Do Naxal.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love and Strange Horses—Intima', Nathalie Handal
- debris, oskar hansen
- Les Éventails, Portraits of Passion, Nathalie Handal
- The Hooked & Crooked Men As The Communis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Star chat........., SALINI NAIR
- Chicane, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Just A Few Simple Words, Electric Lady
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1886 - 1967)