Shanika marini Paul
Tis I who hear thee, Oh great wizard
Of words of wisdom and gothic scene
Try to explain the ghost I see,
Who seems so lost and saddened indeed.
He too once walked the Earth,
In grace and charm and now under dirt;
Yet the day doth roam
His mortal soul.
SEEK DOES HE REVENGE!
Of the soul that snatched his image
Of the man he boasted proudly of;
Now a waste a cowards stop.
Raiseth no stone upon his grave;
FOR JUSTICE DOTH SEEK REVENGE;
Murder! MURDER! it claims in pain
Through a voice so horse and faint.
Seek thee peace; upon thy death
To rest in the arms of eternities breath.
Triumph! oh Triumph for JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED
On the day of judgment the sinner severed
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
From Ode to humanity”
U/graduate BA English(OUSL) , ADIE(UK) , ACIE(OUSL) , DIP; AMI/PSY(Cambridge) Trained Teacher
Comments about this poem (Justice by Shanika marini Paul )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(03 April 1964)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(22 March 1941 -)
(18 November 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Happy Birthday stranger, ice johnson
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Taking Off Emily Dickinson's Clothes, Billy Collins
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Autumn, Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin
Poem of the Day
- It's Not About Science, Just Satellites..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Woman And Time..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Firmament, Margaret Ann Newcomb
- Petits morceaux, Lubinda Lubinda
- For Edgar Allan Poe With All Gratitude..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- It Takes Tears to..., Rodney R. Cooper
- It Takes Tears, Rodney R. Cooper
- My life, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Don't leave me cozied-up homely, Mark Heathcote
- If You Were Here Today, Serena Blackinton