The law is a result of human wisdom acting upon experience for the benefit the public.
Injustice anywhere is a threat to humanity.
History is summed up in the fact that, When nations become strong, they are not always just.
How ever knowing of such a thing is not enough, we must apply.
Willing is not enough; we must do,
Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, but nothing is forever we can write our own fate.
We are the hero of our own story.
Hope is not the torments of man, but the light of the new day.
Stand up for truth, hold on to love and fight for justice.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Justice by bradley Caine0 )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Character, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Don't Go Far Off, Pablo Neruda
- Bluebird, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- aChe HiLLy's Heal - oN thE hEELs oF eVeR.., sEaN nOrTh
- Pretty Eyes, Jack Abdallah
- The Heavy Thumb, Gouda Moon
- hope of hopes, Thampi KEE
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -99, Ronjoy Brahma
- But It's Over, Tex T Sarnie
- The Opposing Thumb, Gouda Moon
- जोनोमगिरि आय, Ronjoy Brahma
- When your Birthday Falls on Christmas..., Dr John Celes
- Me, Myself, Tex T Sarnie