The justice is from the most important things in our life.
It doesn't need to have any weapons.
Gun, pistol or knife.
Doesn't need eating meat, chicken or even sour like lemons.
Injustice is like a sun shining in the world.
Being a justice person won't make you feel bad.
You will be as a bird.
Not being mad.
Post the justice.
Don't be afraid.
Posting the justice isn't injustice.
It will be done made.
Go and do it.
You will be the best.
Takes a little bit
of time, doesn't need also quest.
Won't pay any price.
Justice isn't a performance and doesn't need performers.
Abdelrahman Elawad's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Justice by Abdelrahman Elawad )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Federico García Lorca
(5 June 1898 – 19 August 1936)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Bleeding, May Swenson
- Men, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- The Bells, Edgar Allan Poe
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
Poem of the Day
- thoughts of you, Dorsey Baker
- Our call, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Khoon Allodah, Akhtar Jawad
- Emptiness, Dorsey Baker
- Meditation, Aftab Alam
- Not an infant any more, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- The UKIP-topian, sociopathic delusions o.., Stanley Collymore
- Turning points., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Hold, Nur Danial
- Adil Jussawalla The Man & The Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey