Justin... Feb 21st,2013
Justin: I see you got a haircut but not much hair cut off,
And the Liberal Party deserves you at their secret trough,
I must admit; you haven't said one word that appealed to me,
Though I read that you bill everyone - even schools - a big fee.
And as leader of the Liberal Party, no doubt, you will charge more,
This is the Liberal style and they'll never kick you out the door,
I dread what will happen to Canada if you become the boss,
There's no doubt in my mind that we'll be at an awful loss.
We need to change your father's Charter and this time; get it right,
Unfortunately, those who love it, will put up an awful fight,
Let me know what you think of RECALL and DEATH WITH DIGNITY though,
If you change quickly; maybe Canadians won't have to kowtow.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Justin... Feb 21st,2013 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- August Month, Rimni chakravarty
- Prej lindjes së një fëmije, skender iljaz braka
- Little Girl, Kyle Schlicher
- Deep Water Haiku Trilogy, Kyle Schlicher
- I tease, hasmukh amathalal
- the sinful lover, RIC S. BASTASA
- retriever for a pet (very rough), lee fones
- Iraq in History, Ima Ryma
- the yes in me, RIC S. BASTASA
- Kalidasa, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..