Justin... Feb 21st,2013
Justin: I see you got a haircut but not much hair cut off,
And the Liberal Party deserves you at their secret trough,
I must admit; you haven't said one word that appealed to me,
Though I read that you bill everyone - even schools - a big fee.
And as leader of the Liberal Party, no doubt, you will charge more,
This is the Liberal style and they'll never kick you out the door,
I dread what will happen to Canada if you become the boss,
There's no doubt in my mind that we'll be at an awful loss.
We need to change your father's Charter and this time; get it right,
Unfortunately, those who love it, will put up an awful fight,
Let me know what you think of RECALL and DEATH WITH DIGNITY though,
If you change quickly; maybe Canadians won't have to kowtow.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Justin... Feb 21st,2013 by James Bredin )
- In the Company of my Muse, Valsa George
- This Is Our Mega City, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.55, Monk E. Biz
- Global Village, Bijay Kant Dubey
- PRETTY GOOD START.., ging taping
- Draw me in your heart, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- The thirst is a thorn., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Simple toys, hasmukh amathalal
- Acquaintance across the gender, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Begining of my love, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Primary Colours, vince gullaci
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)