James Bredin (1933 / Ennis Canada)
Justin... Feb 21st,2013
Justin: I see you got a haircut but not much hair cut off,
And the Liberal Party deserves you at their secret trough,
I must admit; you haven't said one word that appealed to me,
Though I read that you bill everyone - even schools - a big fee.
And as leader of the Liberal Party, no doubt, you will charge more,
This is the Liberal style and they'll never kick you out the door,
I dread what will happen to Canada if you become the boss,
There's no doubt in my mind that we'll be at an awful loss.
We need to change your father's Charter and this time; get it right,
Unfortunately, those who love it, will put up an awful fight,
Let me know what you think of RECALL and DEATH WITH DIGNITY though,
If you change quickly; maybe Canadians won't have to kowtow.
James Bredin's Other Poems
- A Big Black Hole... May 9th,2013
- A BINGO HALL... DEC 5TH,2013
- A BINGO HALL... FEB 21TH,2014
- A BLUE MOON... NOV 23RD,2012
- A CANADIAN DEMOCRATIC DICTATOR
- A CANADIAN ELECTION... MAY 26TH,2013
- A CANADIAN TEA PARTY
- A CONSTITUTION LIKE THE SWISS... JAN 19T...
- A Forbidden Subject
- A GIRL IN DERRY June 19th,2011
- A Group of Appoıntees
- A HUNDRED THOUSAND CANADIAN REASONS
- A National Referendum... March 1st,2014
- A Need For Binding Rederendums... Mar 20...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.