JUSTIN: PAY ATTENTION ... MAR 17TH,2013
JUSTIN PAY ATTENTION … Mar 17th,2013
Justin: are you listening or are you like the others - well hidden?
Are your Liberal friends listening or is this still forbidden?
Think death-with-dignity or proportional representation;
Think referendums, no appointed Senate and our agitation.
You might make it if you pay attention to this advice,
Changes and new national ideas - that's the political price,
Try to remember the Sue Rodriguez High-Court decision,
When she was told, she had to die with their legal precision.
Because the Ottawa elites view these changes with distain,
And with these ideas they just form a committee and abstain,
So, to get the Liberal Party back out of the woods once more,
You need these new ideas you wont continue to bore.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (JUSTIN: PAY ATTENTION ... MAR 17TH,2013 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Love is God, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Precious gold, Mark Heathcote
- God is Love- 2, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Power Of The Mighty God, Lilly Emery
- I am a Slave, Madrason writer
- Only one poet knows me., Jena Crowe
- Release Me To Those Fresh Breezes, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I SPEAK NOT, I TRACE NOT, I BREATHE NOT .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- sunglasses and cheap gum, Jena Crowe
- Timeless Poems, Tirupathi Chandrupatla