JUSTIN: PAY ATTENTION ... MAR 17TH,2013
JUSTIN PAY ATTENTION … Mar 17th,2013
Justin: are you listening or are you like the others - well hidden?
Are your Liberal friends listening or is this still forbidden?
Think death-with-dignity or proportional representation;
Think referendums, no appointed Senate and our agitation.
You might make it if you pay attention to this advice,
Changes and new national ideas - that's the political price,
Try to remember the Sue Rodriguez High-Court decision,
When she was told, she had to die with their legal precision.
Because the Ottawa elites view these changes with distain,
And with these ideas they just form a committee and abstain,
So, to get the Liberal Party back out of the woods once more,
You need these new ideas you wont continue to bore.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (JUSTIN: PAY ATTENTION ... MAR 17TH,2013 by James Bredin )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- Life Is Fine, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- April Rain Song, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- New Mexico Sky, Taiko
- The Truth Lays, Michael P. McParland
- I Pledge My Life Unto Thine Word, Dr John Celes
- Hope in the Good, yashovardhan kulkarni
- Dogged, Chris Ajiduah
- Whew-phew! Breathtaking Fairies Stood in.., Harindhar Reddy
- Sinful youth, Darian Kalamerd
- What A Breath, Chris Ajiduah
- Corruption, Randy McClave
- Our Destiny, Darian Kalamerd