Key to My Heart
Moor precious then silver,
More expensive than gold.
Like the rarest diamond, Its one of a kind and
The key to my heart you hold.
Be careful with it,
There's no spare just one.
And it belongs to you
So guard it with your love It opens my heart,
A secret world.
You'll find my love my world,
My pain, my joy, my private/emotions
Hidden from all but one
The very key to my soul,
It's the key to my heart you hold
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Key to My Heart by Whitney Brown )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hugging The Girl, Post Not The Photo, O .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- thank you for stepping on me, Mandolyn Davidson
- आंखौ बासिनाया (मेथाइ), Ronjoy Brahma
- that is not a moon, Mandolyn Davidson
- even clowns fall in love, Mandolyn Davidson
- The Third Eye, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Om; O Meditate You!, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Who Am I, Ronjoy Brahma
- LOVE JESUS, Tom Zart
- Nataraja Shiva- II, Bijay Kant Dubey