Oh! You are a little black boy,
and playing with your small toy.
Oh! You are black from outside,
but your heart and soul are white.
Your innocence is covering you,
from your head till your smallest toe.
You are behaving spontaneously.
You are naive, curious, innocent and asking continuously.
You are vivid at day, and tired at night.
You are a beautiful flower swaying with delight.
You and the whole children are a bless had been granted from the Lord.
And I consider you all as a noble reward.
(the children are great, they are from the biggest blesses that God granted to us.....I dedicate this poem to the whole kids on this planet 'the white and the black' they are both equal.'NO FOR RACISM'......)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Kids by merna ibrahim )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Unknown life's beauty, binod bastola
- A wilted story, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Gently Placing Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Predicting The Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The American Dream, Is It Poetry
- The One Nobody Wants, Paul Burt
- Beauty Of Another Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Resilience, Skyline's Vermillion Intermi.., Ryan Scales
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL