Kill Me With Your Kiss
Once is all it takes to get that toxic addiction..
I wanna feel your kiss, just crush me,
And break me apart.
That addictive taste always gets my heart
And won’t let me escape,
Blow that kiss that leaves me gasping
One more time.
Let me feel that lighting, strike me,
And knock me out
She broke off the addiction and took off
I wanna feel your game, just crush me,
And break me down.
She got messed up downtown
And addicted to drugs,
Blow that kiss that gets me dehydrated
One last time.
Let me feel those lips, light me,
And burn me down
I wasted all of my life
To feel your kiss, just crush me,
And disintegrate me
Sher wanted to get me again with that kiss
And kill me,
Blow that kiss that leaves me thirsty
And restrain my mind.
Let me feel that kiss, contaminate me,
And take me down
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Kill Me With Your Kiss by Aiden Florence )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...
- Your Home., Kala Cain
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady