Kindness is a precious jewel
That one can give to another
Kindness is a priceless gem
That can help you in future.
Kindness does not require money
It requires true care
And affection, love & knowledge
Today which are very rare.
Kindness always brings
Peace to soul & mind
No better way of salvation
Other than kindness you would find.
Kindness cannot be only shown
By people adult and old
Kindness can be shown by
Any heart pure like gold.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Kindness by Aakash Solanki )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- On Looking Out The Window Of An Airoplane, Sambanath Denis
- Mosaic of Love And Legends By Onkar Nath.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Psalm 067, Forrest Hainline
- Who Will They Put In Charge of Vanishing.., mary douglas
- The Plow, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Tales Of A Wife: She Wants To Stay, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Rest my case, Nassy Fesharaki
- de tijd is een philosophie, co the skipper
- Coach journey home, Mark Heathcote
- Another Barn Burns (don't call 911) .., Monk E. Biz