Kindness is a precious jewel
That one can give to another
Kindness is a priceless gem
That can help you in future.
Kindness does not require money
It requires true care
And affection, love & knowledge
Today which are very rare.
Kindness always brings
Peace to soul & mind
No better way of salvation
Other than kindness you would find.
Kindness cannot be only shown
By people adult and old
Kindness can be shown by
Any heart pure like gold.
Aakash Solanki's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Kindness by Aakash Solanki )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi