I hold her close to me,
So close, so near,
That we cease to be
Two different entities.
I cup her face,
And draw her closer
In a tight embrace.
I look into her deep tender eyes
And try to imbibe her tender sighs.
I wait for a moment,
Perhaps a slight lament,
But I brush it off and plant a kiss,
Upon her tender, budding lips.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Kiss by Avinash Nair )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Applause, Alicia C. Cooper
- August 1427: Abundance, Cole Swensen
- What the Ventriloquists Said, Cole Swensen
- She Buried Three, Alicia C. Cooper
- Oxygen, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Remembering Charlotte, Alicia C. Cooper
- SCARRING, Satish Verma
- you not a good being, MONGAMELI MAZONGOLO
- The Invention of Streetlights, Cole Swensen
- teenage pregnancy, MONGAMELI MAZONGOLO