I hold her close to me,
So close, so near,
That we cease to be
Two different entities.
I cup her face,
And draw her closer
In a tight embrace.
I look into her deep tender eyes
And try to imbibe her tender sighs.
I wait for a moment,
Perhaps a slight lament,
But I brush it off and plant a kiss,
Upon her tender, budding lips.
Avinash Nair's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Kiss by Avinash Nair )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- scenic scene, lee fones
- Hold On, Ronald Chapman
- Very simple life, hasmukh amathalal
- SeeAn (Name Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Jenny Cho (Name Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Making It, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- Lisa Kelley (Name Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Hello Spring, Ronald Chapman
- An empty sea, Piyush Dey