Kisses for you... My honey...
Got a whole lot of Love for you,
Got a whole lot of kisses just for you,
Let those Kisses not get washed away
Let those Kisses not faded,
All those tears I've shed for you
I still blow Kisses.. kiss...Kiss..
Kiss..Kiss.. Just for you..
A whole lot of Love being burst for you
Still feel those kisses.. kiss.. kiss..
kiss.. kiss.. still have a lot of
Kisses Just for you
Annie Juliet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Kisses for you... My honey... by Annie Juliet )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Aketay Imetay, D.L. Aceves
- Celestial Musings, Chris Running Bear
- Fairy Tale Of Magical Worlds, Chris Running Bear
- At my door, hasmukh amathalal
- Imagination but real, Mashiur Rahman
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA