Kisses for you... My honey...
Got a whole lot of Love for you,
Got a whole lot of kisses just for you,
Let those Kisses not get washed away
Let those Kisses not faded,
All those tears I've shed for you
I still blow Kisses.. kiss...Kiss..
Kiss..Kiss.. Just for you..
A whole lot of Love being burst for you
Still feel those kisses.. kiss.. kiss..
kiss.. kiss.. still have a lot of
Kisses Just for you
Annie Juliet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Kisses for you... My honey... by Annie Juliet )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- teaching my baby girls, Jason Callender
- The Absorption(মগ্নতা), Bhaskar Rabha
- To My Daughters, Jason Callender
- Summer's Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- All Those Ancient Trees Sorrounded Home, Albert Martin
- Rebel with a Cause, Deborah Dalton
- Shroud Of Smile, Rex mayor Ubini
- You, Jacob macharia
- नायहरदोँ आं गसंनानै, Ronjoy Brahma
- Until I See You Again, Lilly Emery