Know the truth at last....
With the jagged edge of the cruelest of swords you cut deep into my soul
My eyes are dull, void of life and meaning
My smile I wear no more.
When we first met all those years ago my mind was filled with dreams
the heart so innocent, tender and trusting
Your smile held our future within.
Now a decade has passed and you made a point clearly for me to see
that you are no more than a leech sucking
All the life that’s left in me.
This nightmare never ends,
Your ghost still lingers here,
You drop into my life,
And take away my smile.
I hope and pray to God,
That in Hell you’ll soon be found,
So that the remainder or life,
Has some hope for peace of mind................
Count Dracula's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Know the truth at last.... by Count Dracula )
- Jesus, God, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- माँ का सूरज कहीं खो गया, Aftab Alam
- Brother John, Colin Ian Jeffery
- पयादे से मात, Aftab Alam
- My birthday song 2, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- The Saffron Drape, Aftab Alam
- My birthday song, Tinashe Mupedzapasi
- Highway of Holiness, Terrance Tracy
- Hey Big Guy, My Kindred Soul, Noah Body
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(20 September 1902 – 7 March 1971)
(1886 - 1967)
(23 July 1823 - 26 November 1896)
(26 November 1731 – 25 April 1800)