I don't know why I trust you,
but I do.
When everyone falls for the false,
I know what is true.
As if my inner being sees right through you,
and knows you in a deeper way.
It is confusing to me,
but in a sense,
it is quite beautiful.
Mackenzie Loyd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Knowing You by Mackenzie Loyd )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Seen, Jose Torres Junior
- I Seen..., Jose Torres Junior
- Duet, John deVries
- Chuh, John deVries
- Blurry, Jose Armando Guzman
- Salome (Rubiyat sonnet), Gert Strydom
- See everything pure, gajanan mishra
- When I hold you tightly against me, Gert Strydom
- the gramophone record, Somanathan Iyer
- the idiot box, Somanathan Iyer