Up in the tree,
A kookabarra i see,
A picture i need,
To show my family.
So I climb the tree,
That big bloody tree,
Im close to he,
Ready to take that picture i need.
He is looking at me,
OOPS! ! ! !
My foot slips,
In the tree,
Out of the tree,
Collecting every limb,
In that bloody tree.
Hitting the ground,
On my back at the bottom,
Of that bloody tree,
With the kookarbarra,
Looking at me.
Hearing him laugh,
With so much glee,
Is that bloody kookarbarra,
Laughing at me?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (KOOKARBARRA by colinb bradley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- As you sow, so, you reap, Aftab Alam
- 1 Soul + Another =____?, LUVinThe NOW
- Rise of the Fallen, Maverick Jones
- your memory barks in my old blue trunk, Mandolyn Davidson
- i run with an ax, Mandolyn Davidson
- i smile because it makes you look good, Mandolyn Davidson
- Today Is Today, Margaret Moran
- Inclusiveness of Religions-A Ramzan Thou.., Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- Nicely salty..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Born Country, Maverick Jones