Krissy in Wonderland
I came to this place filled with wondrous curiosity,
I felt the ferocity of a cat,
they call it the Cheshire Cat!
I see trees of purple,
shrooms that look like turtles,
long eared Rabbit that hurtles.
I greet him with joy,
he calls me old boy,
I ask for his name he tells me he is the white rabbit and he then jumps for joy.
I search for krissy,
but the place is messy,
now I found the tainted love he looks like a yeti,
frightened I am I dance like Elvis Presley.
Krissy calls for me,
but only to be an illusion of the Cheshire cat,
tainted love is still chasing me like a sand rat.
I see her up the mountains,
setting beside the fountains,
I take a spear and cleanse the tainted love,
wore the glove and made love to krissy.
This is what happened in Wonderland.
Aziz Akrish's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Krissy in Wonderland by Aziz Akrish )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
Poem of the Day
- A Small Something, Jessica Paige Davies
- Shrouded, Jessica Paige Davies
- I Live, Tanja Henderson
- This year, maryline vautravers
- Friends, maryline vautravers
- Cuba…..God's Betrayal……….Perhaps, James B. Earley
- Poetic-Spectator*, Tushar Ray
- True Love Never Dies, lou parks
- Untitled VII, Sierra Staten
- The unblamenesses allay wounds, Pijush Biswas