Kudos, Dittos And The Indifference Of Dildos
She told me my green urine was disgustingly vulgar
And she found my mere mention of it to be distasteful
Forget about the fact that I made reference to it only
As a metaphor to describe the facts as they be
In that man can waste his time popping supplements
From Vitamin A tabs to caps of Zinc
And yet nothing is as healthy for the body
As what his mind ingest from a daily diet of God’s word….
This is why I don’t write for the kudos
But I am made stronger by the dittos I receive
When two or more among us come together and agree
Ted Sheridan's Other Poems
- * A New Member in God’s Gang
- * Please Don't Lie to Me Much
- *A Devoted Gardener of Love and Beauty
- *Dr. Jones
- *Dylan’s Windmills/Camelot Blowing In th...
- *For a Friend in Time of Her Constant So...
- *God Loves a Good Story
- *Having a Sense of Tumor
- *High Fly Balls To Center
- *Honey, My Beautiful Wife and Fishing Bu...
- *John Doe 3: 16
- *Knock, knock
- *Only One Short Poem To Trip On...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.