Lack Of Emotion
Write me a poem my love,
Dedicate the words to me,
Look me in the eyes and recite it.
And I will give all my love to thee.
What do you request?
Shall I compare you to the night?
Or tell you of how you look your best.
She placed her hand on my thigh,
Peering closer to me.
'What does your heart desire? '
The passion of sex was on fire.
The more we made love,
The more I wanted to please,
with words of rhyme,
words that only love could tease.
But the love for her body slowly wilted.
There was no more she could give me.
The softness of her voice, turnt to screaming.
'Why, why don't you love me? '
The sexual pleasure was heavenly.
Her body was simply devine.
But my heart was never hers.
My heart was always mine.
I'm sorry for not loving you,
Oh how I truly wished that I do.
But here is what you asked for.
This poem is for you.
Rachel Henley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lack Of Emotion by Rachel Henley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Ph.D. Guide & The Girl Scholar (A Lo.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- And Were You Dreaming In The Licorice Ni.., mary douglas
- Por-por Chha Gaya.........., Upendra Singh
- It Is Beautiful To Act Like A Sattagerin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Minimalism, Adonis Enricuso
- Treasure Box, Adonis Enricuso
- Palestine; We Let You Down, Guess Who
- Por-por Chha Gaya Basant, Upendra Singh
- The love song, binod bastola
- de tijd, ko the skipper