Lack Of Trust
Pierce my heart deeper,
It doesn't matter how bad it hurts now,
For all we care about is just oursevles.
Pierce it deeper,
So that the pain controls my body,
And take you, and everyone else, off my mind,
Just for a little while,
And everythings going to be alright.
If you could only not just hurt me,
But rather throw daggers at me,
Or even a punch would do fine.
If I must tell you,
I don't believe you,
Would that get us parting already?
Maybe I was wrong when I thought your different,
But now you dont hold anything special that could
Make you different among everyone else.
How did you fall down to a low level, I don't know.
And I'm not hoping this could get better between us,
I'm just letting it be.
Petra Soliman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lack Of Trust by Petra Soliman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Kimmo Samuel Timonen, Richard Thripp
- Jean-Félix Picard, Richard Thripp
- Simón Bolívar Day, Richard Thripp
- Death Denizens, Richard Thripp
- March to past, SALINI NAIR
- Elements Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Inner Freedom's Equality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing a loved mate, Ananta Madhavan
- Tears Imprisoned, The Astronomer
- Night Of Creative Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak