Lack Of Trust
Pierce my heart deeper,
It doesn't matter how bad it hurts now,
For all we care about is just oursevles.
Pierce it deeper,
So that the pain controls my body,
And take you, and everyone else, off my mind,
Just for a little while,
And everythings going to be alright.
If you could only not just hurt me,
But rather throw daggers at me,
Or even a punch would do fine.
If I must tell you,
I don't believe you,
Would that get us parting already?
Maybe I was wrong when I thought your different,
But now you dont hold anything special that could
Make you different among everyone else.
How did you fall down to a low level, I don't know.
And I'm not hoping this could get better between us,
I'm just letting it be.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lack Of Trust by Petra Soliman )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
((13 March 1941 – 9 August 2008)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Winter Solstice, Jacqueline C Nash
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- broken wing, Cee Bea
- Planet Control, Joseph Archer
- My Struggle, Michael P. McParland
- Nervous Wreck, Michael P. McParland
- Bäume, Wolfgang Steinmann
- Infinity Divided By Zero, Michael P. McParland
- Inner nightmare, iluneos periform
- Light, Isaac Maliya
- Trapped in a dewy glistening web, Mark Heathcote
- Three Days Before Christmas, Wolfgang Steinmann