You are testing my patience.
What makes you so important,
That I must dropp everything to hear what you have to say?
I'm short on time, so make it fast!
I have places to go,
Things to see,
People to meet,
Memories to make.
And who are you,
To try and stop me?
So I bid you farewell.
Enjoy your life.
Linda Claire's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lacking Time by Linda Claire )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Im not her, Brianna Kimball
- LIKE AN EAGLE, Romeo Della Valle
- My eyes feel like cactus flowers, Jena Crowe
- No Escape From Hidden Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Demons, Brianna Kimball
- Multi-Tasker, douglas scotney
- Bottom Feeders, douglas scotney
- Love is Like a Painting, Paul Hartal
- Depicting Hearts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Meant To Be, Brianna Kimball