Simiwuna John lodam
Lady of the Light
Oh lady of the light,
You re as bright as light,
To humans we cant comprehend ur brightness.
Your bright ness is truth,
A light onto my path.
Your contribution is salvation to all mankind.
Home is behind,
The World ahead,
Many re the paths to tread,
Only ur light shows the way.
There is an edge,
The edge of the light that shall not approach my path.
Until the stars are lit again,
cloud and shade,
until the stars are lit again,
All shall fade.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lady of the Light by Simiwuna John lodam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- PH: Life: Growing Up, La! * - Chapter3 (.., Brian Johnston
- Mind Over Matter, david kush
- Don't do anything in a bigger way than t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Let poetry excel, hasmukh amathalal
- Mama's Black Breast, Ozioma Anieto
- Big bee, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- She, Anil Karki
- We, the great family, Anil Karki
- My Problem With Words, Valsa George
- Purchased Palsy, Pranab K. Chakraborty