Running here and there
Scampering for daily bread
Between you and me
Ills eating deep in between
At the theatre the singing birds
Girls dancing like hell and fire
Lust of men and burning desires
Beggars lurking at the banking
Religious hypocrites with genuine
Haramians burning at the
Men in black now watch over the
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' Lagos by Efe Benjamin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Simply Spoken Dissearpering Vapors, Heather Burns
- amour is armour because of the r, Mandolyn ...
- Where Can I Buy Happine$$, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken Wind Dance, Heather Burns
- Lights Out, Bill Cantrell
- our conversation's getting fat, Mandolyn ...
- AHMAD RAMI احمد رامي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Privacy Lost, Morgan Michaels
- Walking alone in your memories, Asma Riaz Khan
- No Free Lunch, Bill Cantrell