Land Of Euphoria!
How beautiful we look,
How blessed we appear,
All say 'how cute they are',
When we both are near!
Alone without you,
I am nothing,
Smartless, Useless, Tasteless,
But when together we are,
Black night around me,
Because of you shining as star!
Without you how choking it is,
To breathe, To sleep, To weep,
Everything seems strange,
Ready to hate,
Making my eyes red and wet...
But when I am with you,
Talking, Sitting, Walking or Hugging,
The world spins to other side,
Looking glad, lovely and bright.
When together with hands placed,
Near, to live life,
(Far, to kiss this life goodbye,)
Together we are,
I leave this world,
And travel to a land of euphoria...
Ankur Thakur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Land Of Euphoria! by Ankur Thakur )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When I Die A Teacher, Pius Didier
- Family, Kolade Seun
- Mothers!, John Ugolo Umah
- I Just Do Not Know, John Ugolo Umah
- Are you looking, gajanan mishra
- Not worth as human, hasmukh amathalal
- Multicolored, gajanan mishra
- The Light that was Lost, Alexandra Matthews
- Interdependent, gajanan mishra
- Perhaps Of ofasianperhapsswayshymm, sEaN nOrTh