How much more pain can this fragile soul bear?
Every time, everywhere rejection, despair, depression and my chains of pain lingering always
Forced with drawls, misunderstandings, dejection
No love, concern, sympathy
Formal kindness, helping, hospitality
Life runs into a cold death and wasteland----
Lifeless, warmth less, frozen still slumber.
Green Peace's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LAST PAIN by Green Peace )
- My name is Death, Roxanne Dubarry
- Paleolithic Mermaid, Robert Rorabeck
- For truth only, gajanan mishra
- Clouds Out To Lunch, Robert Rorabeck
- Trouble, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Those Living Deluded, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Integrity Practiced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Grandparents' Trailer Home, Robert Rorabeck
- A Warriors Song of Remembrance., Kaila George
- Title Is A Title, Tyrone Gayle