Grass dies in multiples for cows.
Cows die in multiples for lions.
Insects die numerous for frogs.
Frogs die numerous for snakes.
Man dies being food for the pest.
Man is killed in war and in hazard.
Life can’t be without misery.
All religions might advocate
How to escape from sufferings.
They cannot wipe out sufferings.
When you are free of miseries
It is your fortune that you are.
Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Latent miseries by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- What I Hold Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Signature Rythmn, Bob Bradley
- Privileged Society, Bob Bradley
- My Little War, Bob Bradley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas