Empty stomach, empty life
Hunger for Religion
hunger to conquer:
Religion, Race, Segregation:
The hunger to conquer a land with such means.
Not in Turkey nowadays.
Turkey's now free though the rest
of the world's in fear and flames.
'Fighting for a fame with fake circumstances
inside, those fights will never
end until drastic is the consequence.'
- But how many times drastic it's been,
with still no victory to realize?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Latest Hunger by Kevin Lee )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- she came across in Wrangler jeans, Bloar Heir
- A Boy and His Dog, Kewayne Wadley
- She will whisper, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Failed Romantic, Ananta Madhavan
- Poem 141, Andy Caldwell
- Conception's Debt, Noah Body
- Think, Fareez Nasir
- i dye my hair the color of us, Mandolyn Davidson
- Meeting Warmth~, Kamini Arichandran
- Smaller Contemporary Indian English Poet.., Bijay Kant Dubey