Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) (16 November / Westport New Zealand)
Laurel Leaves Whisper Verse Wisdom
for poetic mad
mad enough eyes
wits to write realms
risk wisdom lines
for a mammon insane
world which cannot learn
to love eternal peace
to conscience reason resolve
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Poet Other Poems
- ‘Cubism’ Picasso
- “I Am Not A Terrorist” Sarah Palin
- 2008 Wall Street Crash
- 2011 Global Fish Extinction Crisis
- 2012 Austerity Keeps Spreading
- 22 Feb Not Saying Much Yet
- 22feb Universal SMS I Am Ok
- 23 Feb DAWN
- 23feb Dust Motes Settling Dust
- 23feb Earth Swells Into National Cry Mou...
- 23feb Many Miracles Near Misses
- 23feb Wait For Last Miracles Last Pocket...
- 23feb Which Is Worst?
- 23feb10 The Day After: Garden City
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
See also the poem 'Lunatic Laurel Leaves' by Terence George Craddock.