I flip the sign on the door, and dim the lights.
Come dance and feel the music flow through you.
It caresses you and heightens your senses.
The sensual moves touch your soul.
Records thin until dawn and the birth of passions mixed with berry and the greatest wines
our wa wa’s and our tales, a harsh chord ringing in the dark bedroom.
Bicycle thieves of a screwball night
the sun from the rooftops and little Italy, had to turn my face.
Look at the sun sinking like a ship.
Traveling all around the world in one night and I am still spinning
.glittering minerals, like fireworks and stone after a rain shower.
The clays turn soft on the coast.
We are two islands; you bring your spice to my shores and watch my sunrise.
I will bring my poems and read until the sun sets and your eyes grow heavy.
jerome moore's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lauren by jerome moore )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(10 February 1970-)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Broken Dreams 'A Divorce Story', Craig Mize
- Ek se silsile hain sab hijr ki rut bata .., Pirzada Qasim
Poem of the Day
- Beatific, Naveed Khalid
- Bed of lust, Gerald Obinna
- The Traveling Onion, Naomi Shihab Nye
- Stuff I Love, Emily Liang
- My Barber, Ima Ryma
- 28 December My Birthday, benaiah sondashi
- Who Are You?, Electric Lady
- Aunt Sally, hafiz qasim
- Autonecropolis, Leslie Philibert
- '' There's No Substitution '', bri mar