I flip the sign on the door, and dim the lights.
Come dance and feel the music flow through you.
It caresses you and heightens your senses.
The sensual moves touch your soul.
Records thin until dawn and the birth of passions mixed with berry and the greatest wines
our wa wa’s and our tales, a harsh chord ringing in the dark bedroom.
Bicycle thieves of a screwball night
the sun from the rooftops and little Italy, had to turn my face.
Look at the sun sinking like a ship.
Traveling all around the world in one night and I am still spinning
.glittering minerals, like fireworks and stone after a rain shower.
The clays turn soft on the coast.
We are two islands; you bring your spice to my shores and watch my sunrise.
I will bring my poems and read until the sun sets and your eyes grow heavy.
jerome moore's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lauren by jerome moore )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Good Dream Or Bad Dream For A Writer? Yo.., Ronald Chapman
- The wave, Tony Adah
- Look me in the eye, Poison kuhn
- The Goat (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman
- ONE'S LIFE SHARE IN LIFE نصيب الواحد في .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Mystery of poem, gajanan mishra
- Dramatization, Kewayne Wadley
- The Maddening Dance, Tony Adah
- Alternative Prayer, Phil Soar
- I appear, gajanan mishra