Man's only hope!
Why art thou so a weak?
Known to have wants as seeks.
Said to shoot the arrow.
Claimed to move mountains with keen.
That you are blind is so clean.
Thou bring joy to life.
That, a tale half. Cupid!
Thou beg notes to cool.
Alas, old blind fool.
But if ye question my act,
Bring back her dear heart.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lazy Love by Idris Adesina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck
- Isis: Syria and Iraq, do something!, Rachel Nichols
- THE POOR PEOPLE AND THEIR POVERTY الفقرا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I PROMISE, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- The Spyders, David Lewis Paget
- Monsoon., David Lessard
- Unprepared, Disrespectful 'and' Undiscip.., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Summer Nights, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- THE PRETTY SEASONS AND THE PRETTY ROCK O.., MOHAMMAD SKATI