Learn To Fly
Like a blue eyed Angel in the sky.
My voice will rise.
Healing broken wings,
I’ve been sent from a distance.
You can’t show any resistance.
Because when it comes to my voice, I’m persistent.
I can heal broken hearts,
Like rushing cool water poured on a burning heart.
You’ll get a new start.
And you’ll rise.
With no more crying eyes,
You’ll see the Man up above is wise.
He’s gathered all your tears in a cup.
He knows how you wound up.
Here with a broken heart.
Because nothing can be hid from the Father,
He’s like a caring mother to a broken heart.
He heals all hearts.
So don’t get your feathers in a flutter.
His love is softer than creamy butter.
Once you’re fixed.
You’ll get a new mix.
On Heavenly life,
And see visions of Angels floating from white puffy clouds in the sky.
And you too, will learn how to fly!
When you feel His love beneath the wind,
His love descends.
Nothing can stop you now!
Fly, child, Fly!
Patricia Kelley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Learn To Fly by Patricia Kelley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Tears of A Woman, Who Can Underatnd .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Is A Groovy Thing, Electric Lady
- I Think, tallulah montegue
- Fill Free, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- The Unabridged Treaty, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fron(t) s, Leylek D. Sovura
- Ode to the Old and Tired, tallulah montegue
- What Sort of Judges Are They Who Conside.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Kiss, Matt Mooney
- A Conservative Guardian Can Only Do Hono.., Bijay Kant Dubey