Chandrashekar a posy poet
Learn To Lose
Most pray for
Wealth, wisdom and health
For self and for
Near and dear
One and all
Is in its
Is there any one
Who has nothing to pray for?
Who has no one to pray for?
Who has no one to pray to?
There might be one,
At least one!
Who might do so?
Most likely the one
Who has enormous patience?
A keen observer and a great listener,
A forgiver and truly a humanist!
Who loves everyone and appeals for
Peace, Love and Harmony,
The one, who has learnt to lose,
And immensely pleased to lose
He has nothing
But himself to lose
Who the hell is he?
Am yet to find
Chandrashekar a posy poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Learn To Lose by Chandrashekar a posy poet )
- A Carpet On The Ground, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Regrets, hannah wilbert
- Zones Of Pleasure, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Real friend, gajanan mishra
- Looking out his window, hannah wilbert
- Is Suicide The Answer?, louis rams
- Special Meanings Spoken, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Best Thing, Gerry Legister
- Burn, Your Eyes, Josh Terpening
- In a Dark Dark Room on Halloween, Eve Carter
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)