Leaving Heaven (first draft)
I know what i want,
I know what i need,
I see it everyday, the sweet place
that calls out for me...
Too long have I dreamed,
its time to leave,
and do something, what i seek...
I know where it lies,
Between the mountains, it shines;
I thank God, for giving me this gift;
But I ask God, for all the things He gave,
Why, He left courage out, , , ,
The courage to leave out the front door;
The power to say GOOD BYE to,
whom i have endured;
And who've given me something,
which is heaven for most;
Is it OK to leave heaven,
Is it OK, to break a few hearts,
to mend your own?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Leaving Heaven (first draft) by OAN 1989 )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- COPLA CINCUENTA Y NUEVE: This Bad Guy Wo.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- When I say - sad, gajanan mishra
- season affair, jerome moore
- tussen het systeem, co the skipper
- Tomorrow, Suchoon Mo_
- Now and then, marriam anderson
- Black Cat, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- What is justice?, marriam anderson
- D Darkness …, marriam anderson
- محاولة تشكيلية لرسم بيروت, نزار قباني