Stressed from head to toe
because of work routine
as I turn out to you,
Appears in front of me beauty never seen.
Never revealed to the eye before
Maybe nor now
some flowers my heart bore
as I stopped looking for 'How? '
Experiencing is not easy
We need to open windows of inner mind
Not when we are busy
but when loneliness seems kind.
Then I am sure
for hurt and stress
you find a cure
To sort out this mess.
Among the crowded world also
when you close your eyes for pleasure
The inner peace and nature you know
& feel the true 'LEISURE'.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LEISURE by NITYA MORE )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- (1) The Ceaseless Waves of Sorrow, Uriah Hamilton
- An Ode to a Toad Named Frank, Susan Sparks
- The Path, Deepak Hariharan
- A Hymn to God, Dr John Celes
- The Facebook Poem, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Jerk At Work, Alan W. Jankowski
- When Friends Betray Friends, Alan W. Jankowski
- My Love Did Sometimes Wander, Alan W. Jankowski
- No Help At All, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Bird, the Cat, the Monster and I…., Poetheart (back)