Stressed from head to toe
because of work routine
as I turn out to you,
Appears in front of me beauty never seen.
Never revealed to the eye before
Maybe nor now
some flowers my heart bore
as I stopped looking for 'How? '
Experiencing is not easy
We need to open windows of inner mind
Not when we are busy
but when loneliness seems kind.
Then I am sure
for hurt and stress
you find a cure
To sort out this mess.
Among the crowded world also
when you close your eyes for pleasure
The inner peace and nature you know
& feel the true 'LEISURE'.
NITYA MORE's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LEISURE by NITYA MORE )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Don't Know If History Repeats Itself, Yehuda Amichai
- school, logan dillie
- THE MOMENT (BARACK HUSSAIN OBAMA’S INAUG.., sania harris
- Limerick: There was a young person whose.., Edward Lear
- ~ His[s]tory ~, MS. NIVEDITA BAGCHI SPC. UK.
Poem of the Day
- Uncle Styopa part2 by N. Mickhalkov, Yuri Starostin
- Secret Loves, Sandra Feldman
- Structural Designs, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Winter, Sara Grace Je'tom Bradley
- Life's trash, Yisel Chong
- I Just, Michael P. McParland
- What She Is, Levi Crum
- I Am So Tired, Michael P. McParland
- Sacrafice, Levi Crum
- The Dent, Levi Crum