Subbaraman N V
*LET 2K+10 BRING IN THE BEST!
Year 2k + 9 has come and gone
Year 2k + 10 to be born and gone!
Man is in and man is out
New world is in and the old is out!
A set of problems true is out
Another set is sure to peep!
A set of values here is out
Another set is bound to creep!
With passing year, new song we hear
Warring clouds smear, peaceful air near!
Magic creation of majastic God!
Tragic end of thirsty man
Knows not the designs of Lord
Heeds not the words of the sane!
Year 2k + 10 rings the bell
Global warming warns of a hell
Impending disaster we do smell
To the senseless guys we have to tell!
Copenhagen or no Copenhagen
Let us join the band wagon
To restrict emission physical and mental
To protect flora and fauna transcendental
To restore the glory of trees and forests
To bestow with will - earnest and honest!
Let 2k + ten bring in the best
Let world peace be our host and the guest!
Subbaraman N V's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*LET 2K+10 BRING IN THE BEST! by Subbaraman N V )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...
- Journey of imaginable stress!, Marshall Gass
- the fishermen on the wharf, Marshall Gass
- In The Market For The Exotic, Terence G. Craddock
- Far Traveller Absorb Exotic Sights, Terence G. Craddock
- the yardstick, Marshall Gass
- Market Traveller Moves Unseen, Terence G. Craddock
- Miss Taken, Marshall Gass
- Shipping Container, Marshall Gass
- Smell the Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz