Let me draw a Man
Innocent by birth.
And you could give a name
with his father's surname.
He has a Religion as salvage.
If he fails or pass the Examination
He could find a job for survival?
Search a partner and get married.
Then offspring, they disappear with their partners
When they grow up.
The old couple's soliloquy is very sad to hear.
nimal dunuhinga's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let me draw a Man by nimal dunuhinga )
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL