Babalola Augustine Adeola
Let Me Fly
I know you are holy,
and you live therein,
and I a sinner,
because out here is where i live.
i have been unfaithful,
disobedient my way
justification my life.
forget not my little efforts to dine with perfection
and condemnation, you do not bring.
I want to walk with you through the isle,
living with you for the rest of my life 'criticism'
and not her your sister,
she make look like him on the left hand side of mercy.
Judge me not,
you lack the locus standi
and your court,
jurisdiction have not.
You! I mean you, show me not my maggot ridden face, but the fresh part to make me grow.
Bank not my fault,
but my little goods.
Let me go,
hold me not to my past.
In this battle field,
we all fall to rise higher.
Let me fly,
please my inner man.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let Me Fly by Babalola Augustine Adeola )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blessing of Begetting Children (Section7.., rajendran muthiah
- Animal rights., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- O Fanantic, I Can Se It, Bijay Kant Dubey
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey