Let Me Give You This Shock(Global Warming)
From oceans shocked vapours flee.
You pity them with malicious glee.
Pretend to be well-wisher, a saint.
Crocodile! sympathizer you ain't.
In troubled waters you want to fish.
Never will be met your vicious wish.
You laugh loud, you plan and plot.
All Oceans will dry up you thought.
You are so foolish, I am in shock.
For this foolishness, no squawk.
Remove mask of friendship, you foe.
Where rain falls where rivers flow?
Oceans are on rise, feel the heat.
Waters have reached your feet.
Soon it'll engulf your land and rocks.
My foe, Let me give you this shock.
Md. Asadullah's Other Poems
Topic(s): free verse
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let Me Give You This Shock(Global Warming) by Md. Asadullah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Flesh Corrupted Pharaoh Youth Dreams, Terence G. Craddock
- The Stench of War, Sunshine Rose
- I shudder, Aftab Alam
- Fight On, Maurice Harris
- LEARNING about the toxicity of your fart.., RIC S. BASTASA
- the life we still live...., RIC S. BASTASA
- you are neither changed nor diminished, RIC S. BASTASA
- Poetic styles, Somanathan Iyer
- Unknown Cat, Somanathan Iyer
- Around us, Somanathan Iyer