Let Me In Your Heart To Love You
Life is an open highway,
And i was walking alone,
In the coldness of the world,
Trying to find my way and be strong.
I found on the way two beautiful brown eyes,
Shinning at me like stars in the darkness,
I am looking to your eyes amazed and charmed,
It's an incredible force connecting my eyes with yours.
Through your eyes i see your soul,
I feel the warmth the goodness you hold,
I see myself in your eyes, i can see the world,
It's like looking into the door of your open heart.
Let me be the sunshine to warm you,
Let me be your rain and catharsis,
Let me be your dream coming true,
Let me in your heart to love you.
Cristina Teodor's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let Me In Your Heart To Love You by Cristina Teodor )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Byrne-Milliron at dusk, Jeffrey Tillery
- longest ever tattoo (unfinished), lee fones
- Together..... My Love And I, Lora Colon
- VOICE OF REDEMPTION, Poet Akinwemimo Idris
- And...Enter The Children, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Quickened Methods To Destroy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Love Is In The Air, Lilly Emery
- THE MULES' TIME زمن البغال, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sing Along Song, Sandra Feldman
- world war one, lee fones