Let's show care!
Let's show care to our animals, just because they can't talk,
They don't deserve the cruel abuse, some then can't walk;
Chained up and starved, put in tiny cages far too small,
Please let's help these animals, come one, come all.
Let's show care to the furry creatures like on the beaches, those seals,
They clubbier those parent, let them know what it feels;
Then they leave those babies, to die slowly, thru starvation,
I think they should be punished, it's cruel elimination.
Let's show care to our animals thru this terrorible cruelty,
Putting hooks in the dogs and cats, that's so lousy,
Yet the judges give a lenient sentence, so small,
Please sign this petition. Let's get behind it one and all.
Let's show care to our animals, in the farms everywhere,
Also in the pet shops, in the heat which causes harm there;
How would they like to be stuck in a small area, on a weekend,
Come on everyone, let's be kind, and stop this, let's be their friend.
Let's take care of our animals, around the world today,
The gorillas, and the bears and elephants, let's help them some way;
These cruel trainers chain them up day and every night,
Let's help our friendly four footed creatures, with their plight.
Let's help our animals those fish in the sea everywhere,
Where the tv people on fishing programs don't seem to care;
That catching fish just to show us what they are like,
Then throw them back with sore mouths, let's say go take a hike.
margaret haig's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Let's show care! by margaret haig )
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- [CW]Watch The Flash Season 1 Episode 11 .., Renz Barns
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Cacophonous eves, Priyanka Bhowmick
- MY SIMPLE TASTES, Hannington Mumo
- I Feel So Lonely/So Left Out Of It, Shalom Freedman
- Cliche, Rimni chakravarty
- Acceptance of peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- What peace accepts?, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- It, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wonderful world of peace., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Dare, H.M. Gautsch
- PH: Echo: Embracing The Future, Brian Johnston