Let There Be Peace
Let there be peace in the world.
Let us all see peace and not war.
For If there is no peace in the world,
Then the world will be no more.
But if we find peace in our hearts
And turn our backs to war,
Then the world will prosper and live forevermore.
For peace is stronger than hate
And hate is weaker than peace.
Let there be peace in the world, let peace never cease.
Let there be peace in the world, let war forever cease.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let There Be Peace by Sam Tarly )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hostility Or Hospitality?, Terence G. Craddock
- my spine is a jerk, Mandolyn Davidson
- Welcoming Guests And Strangers, Terence G. Craddock
- How a knowledgeable person should behave.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ups and down, hasmukh amathalal
- Warm-Hearted Hospitality, Terence G. Craddock
- R U hurting, Gregory Kelley
- Hospitality Professional Courtesy, Terence G. Craddock
- What my heart says, Gregory Kelley
- More, douglas scotney