Let Us Flower
Whatever muddy marsh may be,
However dense moist Earth may seem,
To Bloom! To Bloom! is every dream!
Whatever drought expanse there is,
However little normal gives,
To Bloom! To Bloom! each flower lives!
Whatever field cramped or bare,
However many stop to stare,
To Bloom! To Bloom! is all we care!
Tim caffery's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let Us Flower by Tim caffery )
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer
- To The Moon II, Naveed Khalid