Nate Flying Owl
Letter To A Killer Whale
Dearest Orca, long has it been
Since we last enjoyed the pleasure
Of each other's companionship
What oceanic adventures
Have taken place in the years past?
Have you new vrse to harmonize?
Maybe a ballad describing
How secretive the depths are,
Or perhaps an epic poem
About your hunting endeavors?
Wait, I forgot, your melodies
Transcend anything words can do
But that should not stop our friendship
I still want to enjoy the charm
Of your symphonic poetry.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Letter To A Killer Whale by Nate Flying Owl )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Until She Died, Edgar Albert Guest
- Winding The Clock, Edgar Albert Guest
- The One In Ten, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Workman's Dream, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Grate Fire, Edgar Albert Guest
- Somebody Else, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Kindly Neighbor, Edgar Albert Guest
- Example, Edgar Albert Guest
- Service, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Call, Edgar Albert Guest