Nate Flying Owl
Letter To al-Assad
How Much more blood will you shed?
How many of your people
Will bleed into your country's sand
By the flick of your selfish wrist?
Your sense of reason overwhelmed
By the flavor of tyranny
And an addiction to bloodlust.
Your soul is no more than the dust.
Is it really any wonder
That the citizens of this realm
Have risen against your rule?
Your dictatorship feeds their wrath.
To the Western world, you may be
Just another Arab tyrant,
But such a description falls short
Of what a fiend you really are.
Nate Flying Owl's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Letter To al-Assad by Nate Flying Owl )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz
- Know the Depth of the Forest~~~, Monk E. Biz
- An Inexplicable Gift!, Monk E. Biz
- It is shame, gajanan mishra
- A praise or A Satire, Aftab Alam
- Perfection Beyond Yin Yang, Monk E. Biz
- Joint campaign, hasmukh amathalal
- Women of Tahrir Square, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Victory is ours, gajanan mishra
- Teacher, Asit Kumar Sanyal