Nate Flying Owl
Letter to An Otter
Lively Otter, playful companion
Have you had any adventures
In the years since we last met
That are worthy reciting in verse?
What pleasures have you encountered
In the splash of the river's song?
Do you often taste the nectar
Of bountiful diving forays?
Your aquatic agility
Allows all your untainted joy
To flow throughout your body with ease
And I am envious of you
How can your joy be untainted
When so much darkness runs rampant?
Is this eternal merriment
The result of a simple life?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Letter to An Otter by Nate Flying Owl )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Haiku- Oh flowers, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Addiction, Jared Hirsch
- Exceptional, gajanan mishra
- Bloom Dream - Blütentraum, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- जोँ सोरजिगिरिनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- poor perfect pirate, Mandolyn Davidson
- Awaiting for Battle, Maverick Jones
- ERIOBOTYRA شجرة الاكي دنيا - بشملة - الم.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Uphill Fight, Maverick Jones
- I am Palestine, RiRi S...