Nate Flying Owl
Letter To Braga
Whispers in the back of my mind
Haunting my thoughts throughout the day,
Poetic words stabbing my ear.
Is it you, Braga, who whispers
So that only I can hear you
Demanding scribbles on the page?
Thousands of years ago, The Norse
Called you the God of poetry
Or are you really an angel
Of the Lord, causing words to form
On the tongues and dark hearts of men
And you were misinterpreted?
You are but one incarnation
Of the poetic flicker
Found within the human spirit
As manifested within me
Braga, you are not my passion,
But rather, my insanity.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Letter To Braga by Nate Flying Owl )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Predicting The Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The American Dream, Is It Poetry
- The One Nobody Wants, Paul Burt
- Beauty Of Another Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Resilience, Skyline's Vermillion Intermi.., Ryan Scales
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Let me salute you, gajanan mishra
- Life is Beautiful, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Changing Landscapes Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak