Letter To My Ex's
To think about you dose not
Mean I miss yot. Your calls to me
Dose not make me to think of
Giving you a second chance. Your text's;
To me they are like wind blowing out
Of nowhere. Your sweet words to me
Are like the sound that is made by ants.
I don't hate you: If I had a glass of
Water and your hair cought fire, I
Would drink that water. I love you
As much as trees like growing in the desert.
I hope you will forgive yourself for leaving me.
Musa Ndhlovu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Letter To My Ex's by Musa Ndhlovu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Woman's right to her child, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Which make one's beauty?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Independence Day of India 2014 (in acros.., Dr John Celes
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath
- Romantic Love, The Princess
- So move, hasmukh amathalal
- His Face, Heather Jephcott
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola