The rain when it fall, Helps wash away the tears, Which cleanses out the heart, And takes away your fears.
The fear of the unknown, The fear that holds you back, The fear that turns you around, The fear that knocks you off track.
The things that keep you from being, The very best you can be, The fear that keeps you from conquering, The obstacles in front of thee.
How could you ever know, If your life is led by fear, So breaks the chains that bind you, Before that chance should disappear.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Letting Go by Richard Goolsby )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Let It Be Fatal, Deanna Lee
- A Blue Christmas Tree, Heather Burns
- Mother, and mother, gajanan mishra
- Father To A Daughter, louis rams
- James Foley, Hardik Vaidya
- Cowards, Hardik Vaidya
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...
- One Day I Shall Not Remain Here, But My .., Bijay Kant Dubey