The rain when it fall, Helps wash away the tears, Which cleanses out the heart, And takes away your fears.
The fear of the unknown, The fear that holds you back, The fear that turns you around, The fear that knocks you off track.
The things that keep you from being, The very best you can be, The fear that keeps you from conquering, The obstacles in front of thee.
How could you ever know, If your life is led by fear, So breaks the chains that bind you, Before that chance should disappear.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Letting Go by Richard Goolsby )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham
- war why war, Jason Callender
- Sleeping Slumber, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Falling, Noradee Castillo
- Listen to the sound, Alex Adeoye
- SATAN'S HORDE, Tom Zart
- To Think It Fine And Dandy, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- More Treasured Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak