One can enjoy.
One can tease.
One can feel proud.
One can satisfy.
Earn lot of money.
Spend lot of money.
Get what ever you want.
Enjoy every moment of life.
Through objectionable object.
Sit idle and find fault of other deed.
See their face and anguish.
A different kind of happiness at your heart.
Donate anything to help needy people.
Lend a helping hand.
Simple say few word of praise for good work.
Every act will give and make you feel proud of yourself.
Satisfaction Level are different,
But heart and mind are always together.
Many feel happy by harming other people unknowingly
while few feel happy by giving happiness to other people knowingly.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Level by ajay srivastava )
- We are meant, hasmukh amathalal
- I Dare Not To Tell You., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Amritpaan, ramesh rai
- Sonnet: Labourers in the Vineyard (Mathe.., Dr John Celes
- Prayer To God-Sri Ramakrishna., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- The Deserted Spring, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Love In Lovers' Poetry, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fun never runs out!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Passing Winds, Tex T Sarnie
- Too Few Words, Tex T Sarnie
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)