'Liars and Lovers'
By Ms. Kristen Palmitier
People who lie once should not be called liars
Because while everyone lies once in a while,
Real liars lie all of the time.
In addition, real liars make others feel that they are no good.
Are lovers and liars different, or are they the same?
Both are different and alike in many ways.
You can't really be sure if you love someone
If there is no trust in each other.
There is just no other way to say it:
'Without trust in each other's heart,
There will be no heart to trust.'
And one alone cannot trust;
Both must trust.
Martin Rini's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Liars and Lovers' by Martin Rini )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Romantic Love, The Princess
- So move, hasmukh amathalal
- His Face, Heather Jephcott
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola
- The bondage, hasmukh amathalal
- Brain's Ocean, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Defamation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Horoscopes, gajanan mishra
- Lovely and pleasant, hasmukh amathalal