Palas Kumar Ray
Liberty To Go
If you feel you should go, I'll not say no
Even if I become sad I'll not stop you.
Not that if I don't, mean it I love you little less
I'll also be sad as you'll break embrace.
If you feel it wise, I'll agree with you
together we'll break, together we'll go.
Know my love for you, not for a bird in a cage
together we'll fly away, together we'll stage.
Neither I'll blame you nor you'll blame me.
Together we'll claim, we were never meant to be.
Soon we shall go far away, as afar as we can
We will together go, let us together plan.
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Palas Kumar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Liberty To Go by Palas Kumar Ray )
- JGP, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Lost in Fourth dimension, Madrason writer
- Cyberneet poeet, Madrason writer
- You Speak to Me, Lukie Pieterse
- I LOVED HER, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Love Overpowers All, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- BY THE WATER TOWER., Terry Collett
- Every moment, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Hurt and pain., Saturday Chikezie Promise
- Fragile, Saturday Chikezie Promise
Poem of the Day
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)